Monday 22 March 2010

Tetris








I've been playing a lot of retro computer games recently partly because I've just twigged how to get them on my phone and partly because they take up less time than proper games; a good ten minute time waste! For similar reasons I'm unwilling to start making anything big/complicated that might suck up too much time. The pic is of a mostly-completed bead woven bracelet. I don't think its too obviously a tetris scene until you put it vertical which it won't be obviously when worn. Geek-lite if you will. I'm thinking pac-man and space invaders to complete the set? I wish I could think of a good way to do a spy vs. spy bracelet....

I've made a few other things (including some actual knitting!) but they all either need finishing more or photographing.

tbp.x

No comments:

Post a Comment